Write That Right Now! The Workshop That Will End Your Dreams of Becoming a Writer. Because You’ll Be a Legit One. For real.
It may be a wall of fear, feelings of inadequacy, over busy-ness, doubts, or insecurities.
Some people bulldoze their way through that wall. Others dig beneath to get to the other side. Some others would walk its entire length to see a small space wherein which they could pass through. These people live to see their works in print or on the screen.
But sadly, others drop the pen. And the dream will forever remain a dream.
Sounds familiar? Of course it does. You’re probably nodding your head as you read this now, because if you weren’t then you wouldn’t even be reading this in the first place (because you’ll have been writing your masterpiece).
But worry no more. We can help each other break through that wall.
Write That Right Now! Stop Dreaming and Start Writing is a 5-hour jam-packed seminar-workshop that will bring that
fermenting story from the depths of your creative psyche and out into the open arena of not only published, but well-loved works. (Because OF COURSE you can’t just write a book. It has to be a good one; otherwise people won’t bother with it!)
Here are a few highlights of the seminar-workshop.
- Hold It! Basics Before Book! (Stuff You Need to Know If You Want to be the Next Bestseller)
- 5 Pillars of Writing
- Cardinal Rules of Writing
- Onwards, Slave of the Word! (Getting Down to the Art of Writing)
- The Beginning Is Always the Hardest (Barreling Through the Writer’s Block)
- #DigDeep (Getting Into the Heart of Writing)
- Cutting Scars Open
- Beating Demons Dead
- Picking Pieces of Broken Dreams
- “We’ll Never Go Out of Style” (Finding Your Style)
- Spunk, Sass, Sarcastic, Sober, Solemn… Whatever Works (Finding Your Voice)
- Sensational Closing (Bringing Home the Fat Bacon)
- Really, Why Are You Here?
- What Do You Really Want to Write?
- AND MANY MORE!
- With BONUS — Soul Pages: Writing That Heals
Wondering who will be conducting the workshop? I will. I hold no credentials other than 10,000++ hours of practice, more than 10 years of education in Literature and Creative Writing, 3 years of experience in editing, a published book that has ranked in Wattpad and rated 5 Stars in Goodreads, the mentorship of the best and brightest names in Philippine Literature, and years in the publishing industry. I probably have others, but I forgot.
My most important credential, however, is that like you, I struggle. Like you, I troll around. Like you, I get afraid, I don’t know how to start, I don’t know how to finish, and I am scrap-scared of breaking through that wall. But I did, because look. I am here. My book is published. My articles are published. My blog is growing. My IG is full of writings. I have overcome. Sometimes I still get defeated, sometimes I still get tired, sometimes I still think of quitting. But I’m still here. I didn’t stop. I didn’t quit. And I want to share to you how I did it.
NOW, are you reading to stop thinking about writing and to actually write… right now? Whatever it is that’s in your head… Write that right now! Join us and we’ll make that happen!
But wait! I bring sad news: I can only accept so-and-so number of participants. I want to be able to interact with all of you, and for all of you to get chummy with each other, so a big crowd isn’t ideal. I want us to be able to create a support group so we can help each other turn that dream book/blog/article/whatchamacallit into a reality.
SEMINAR WORKSHOP DETAILS. LIKE, SUPER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
Date: July 25, 2015
Time: 1:00PM to 6:00PM (Registration starts at 12:30. We will start EXACTLY at 1:00PM to make the most out of our time).
Location: Balay Kalinaw, UP Diliman
Workshop Investment: P950.00
EARLY BIRD RATE (Until July 15, 2015): P800.00
Mode of Payment: Bank Deposit (BDO, BPI, Metrobank)
Important notice: Our seminar-workshop only has limited slots. To reserve yours, you must pay the workshop fee in full via bank deposits until July 25, 2015 and send the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Heading: YOU ARE P*WND! I SHALL SEE YOU IN JULY 25! Walk-in participants will not be guaranteed slots.
SEMINAR WORKSHOP REMINDERS. YES. WE HAVE THEM HERE. NOW.
- Check your email regularly for updates. You might want to check your spam or promotions folder to make sure you read my emails.
- Do your pre-workshop assignments. YES, YOU HAVE THEM. Because what’s the workshop for if you’re not going to work? Again, check your email regularly to keep abreast with the happenings.
- Reserver your slots by paying early. Remember, I can only entertain a limited number of participants. I want this to be as intimate, yet productive as possible.
- More reminders will be sent to you via email.
- For questions, clarifications, violent reactions, or plain inquiries, email me at email@example.com.
Photos are © their owners and copied from college-essay-samples(dot)com.