HAVE YOU EVER ASKED WHY YOUR DREAM BOOK REMAINS A DREAM?
You wouldn’t be picking this up if you haven’t dreamt of writing a book. You wouldn’t be peeking into the pages if you haven’t had the smallest desire to publish something that would bless and inspire a lot of people. You have a powerful message that you want to share; a story that would change the lives of its readers. But the question remains: why does your dream book remain a dream?
In this book, author, writer, and writing coach, Karren Renz Seña digs deep into her heart and soul as she examines the reason why writers couldn’t write, and why dream books remain a dream. She goes beyond and traces the sure-fire steps that finally helped her write, finish, and publish her first book, and finally this book that you’re holding now.
Part memoir and part manual, this book would help you:
- Identify the soul-deep internal barriers and life-altering external factors that keep you from writing your book;
- Learn how to beat the “Writer’s Block” through a powerful exercise;
- Learn powerful tips that help you begin your writing project;
- Discover simple, but sure-fire steps on how to finish strong; and,
- Learn how writing your own book can be a powerful journey towards self-realization, finding your purpose, and most importantly, healing.
unwritten. is not just about your unwritten book. It’s about your unfulfilled goals. Your unrealized dreams. Your unfinished business.
It’s time for you to make your dream come true.
It’s time for you to tell your story.
It’s time to write that book, right now.
Omy Romero –
How do I finalize my purchase? It hangs at add to cart.
Karren Renz Seña (verified owner) –
Hello, Tito Omy! Thank you for your purchase! You may proceed via the checkout option once you’ve arrived at your cart page. 🙂 You may find your cart via the menu (BOOKS -> CART)
Thank you again!